Google Translate Disclaimer
This link to the Google Translate web application is provided for the convenience of our website visitors and is for informational purposes only.
The California Energy Commission does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any translation produced by the Google Translate automated web application and is not liable for any inaccurate information resulting from the use of the Google Translate.
The California Energy Commission does not endorse the use of Google Translate; other translation services may be available to translate the information on our site. Please refer to the Energy Commission's website Conditions of Use.
For more information about Google Translate, please visit:
Please consult a translator for accuracy if you are relying on the translation or are using this site for official business.
Select a language below:
- September 14, 2016 - BLM signs Record of Decision for the Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan Land Use Plan Amendment
- May 9, 2016 - End of 60-day comment period on ACEC
- March 11, 2016 - Start of 60-day comment period on ACEC
- December 14, 2015 - End of 30-day Protest Period
- November 13, 2015 - Public review of Final BLM LUPA and EIS; Notice in Federal Register; and Start of 30-day Protest Period
- August 31, 2015 - DRECP Climate Console Demo Webinar
- March 10, 2015 - REAT agencies announce phased approach starting with BLM Land Use Plan Amendment
- February 23, 2015 - Public review period ends for the Draft DRECP and EIR/EIS
- December 15 & 17, 2014 - Webinars for the Draft DRECP and EIR/EIS
- Late October and early November 2014 - Public meetings for the Draft DRECP and EIR/EIS
- October 9, 2014 - Informational webinar for the Draft DRECP and EIR/EIS
- September 26, 2014 - Public review period begins for the Draft DRECP and EIR/EIS